Thursday, November 4, 2010

Reflection fun

Some of the fun that we had in Washington DC was the wonderful black walls and water fountains. With these in mind we had a lot of fun with reflections in the walls and water. Below are some of the fun pics we took.

This could have only been cooler if my son had gotten their faces in the wall.

Can you find the pic that this matches from my camera. Photo taken by son1

Some fall colors reflecting in the pool.

My personal fav from son1. Only would have been better had the trees directly reflecting into the water been as colorful as the ones off to the far right

Son1 changed angles and got more wall less water... still a neat shot imo

Vietnam Wall meets Washington Monument Photo by son1

I was taking a picture of the Heart Icon left by someone at the wall. Photo by son1

Hubby1 in the brown shirt looking at the names. Photo taken by son1

Air & Space Museum half of an engine reflection makes it whole Photo by son1

Love the laser etched walls Photo by me

Fun with their reflections (yep this is the matching picture from son1's camera...he thinks he's slick holding his cam at the end of his hand and taking pics of me taking pics of him...)

Could have been more color in the water but I like it anyways Photo by me

hubby1 and son1 reading a note that made me cry from a gal who just found her dad's name on the wall. He died when she was 3 and she never met him. photo by me

Rose reflections photo by me

My version of Vietnam wall meets Washington Monument

No comments:

Post a Comment