Friday, November 5, 2010

Children's books and art work

Funny how things get refreshed in your mind. Years ago I wrote a children's book and illustrated it. Several years have past, feedback given on the one I completed and never published. Suddenly after running my book through PDF I have the creative juices flowing again... Now which one to pick up as I have a few started ones. One about a doggy named Oreo or one about a student attending a virtual school. Heck I guess if the creativity is there I should try to finish both.

Honestly the amount of folks who write children's books in my opinion outweighs the possibility of my books ever being published. (Therefore I don't try...sad I know) I guess though that what truly matters is that I enjoy writing them and illustrating them. Even if it is for my own personal enjoyment and that of the select few I share them with.

No comments:

Post a Comment