Friday, November 19, 2010

Fun with friends at Disneyland

Spent the day playing with the camera again at Disneyland. Had a lot of fun with my hubby and friend Jill. I tried a few things such as adjusting my ISO for dark areas and played with my aperture settings. Here are some of the pictures I took. Comments and Suggestions welcome.

 Yes I love to try to get reflections!!! It's just too much fun!!!
 My attempt at getting sun rays....Not the best...
 Had to get the water drops. My camera was playing games with me on this. My hubby could get the pic but not me... but in the end I won!!!
 Just fun.... Christmas on Main Street
 Goofy was trying to figure out what we were taking pics of.
 Mickey's Christmas Tree photo #1
 Mickey's Christmas Tree photo #2
 Mickey in ToonTown
 ISO settings 800



 Loved the colors in these ornaments
 Merry Christmas from Disneyland....
Loved the horse not so much the drool....

Anyways great day at the park!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment