Saturday, October 9, 2010

....Not so Fun...sorta

So everything is typically just fun 4 me... I love to smile, laugh and make others laugh with me... However today started off great with a sunny game of baseball followed by a lot of great pictures of the game. On the drive home my car decides that it's just going to have a melt down. Not literally of course BUT lots of warning lights come on and a message of change oil soon. Onstar to the rescue with their lovely diagnostic test. Basically I'm looking at my gauges as they run their test.... my car is seriously on mega overheat... we are rounding 260 degrees, with change oil soon message along with my traction. This all coupled with the following facts made this all the less fun.
4/22: take car to dealership for passenger airbag issues registering my big ole butt in the seat. "Fixed"
9/30: take care to dealership for passenger air bag issues. Told my extended warranty has a deductible... (WTH?) and then lucky for me there was just a software update and that only costs $70 so they will wave the $100 and I'll pay the $70. How about no. You must have not fixed the true problem when I had it here last time so I won't pay the $70. They then "wave" the $70 on a one time "good faith" clause. WHATEVER btw they give report cards saying that they check all fluids and all was ok and nothing needed to be added. They did not ask about oil changes however they were greatly concerned with my tires.
10/9: driving home on 60 freeway, car overheats, change oil soon, 260 degrees, transmission and traction issues. Get a tow to the dealership where I'm told my oil is at 0% and most likely it's the water pump. umm... ok... Water pump got it... now here's the kicker Onstar emails you monthly diagnostic tests of your car. On 9/15 and only 835 miles ago I had 45% oil life and now it's 0%. I DON'T THINK SO!!!! WTH!!!

No fun for me today...or tomorrow... or Monday.... GRRRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment