Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Long time away

Well I hope that everyone who had been reading my blogs hasn't totally lost faith in me. I  have been away for what seems like a long time. In all honesty it's been almost a year. Wow where does time go?

Back in August I had blogged about my son breaking his knee cap in half. After a lot of xrays (I think he glows green from radiation every now and then) and Dr. appts his knee is 100% completely healed. No surgery and no physical therapy needed! Guardian Angels and Healing Hands have helped along the way. :)

Life still has it's curve balls in store for me. Hubby is STILL unemployed! This is no fun for any of us. He did not receive calls for the Engineer position but with a TON of prayers maybe a call will come through for Firefighter II position.  Unemployment is stressful, depressing and just down right CRAPPY. Tensions are much higher and life over all seems more stressful. However, my Hubby decided to take on a good amount of Firefighter courses! Here's to hoping that those courses and a revamped resume may catch someone's eye and rank him better then before.

I have had fun time working in my position as Client Service Manager. While that doesn't mean a lot to anyone outside of the company the fun came to an end not but a few months back. One of my dear accounts have tragically come to an end. I think someone could write a mystery novel with all of the suspense and issues they had in their program. Well this particular incident really became the pin to my happy lil' bubble.While working with this account though I had the wonderful opportunity to show my talents in training folks. With that came an opportunity that just makes me smile. I just can't wait to get all set up and going in this new position.

Photography for me during these stressful times also came to a halt. Sadly, when something I enjoy so much and should be used as stress relief I just let it go. Well I'm getting back into the swing of things. I'll post some pics in another thread. So watch for those pics to start rolling in again. Oh and of course it's baseball season. My son is back to playing ball and there of course are the Angel games. Watch for those pics too!

Good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment