Saturday, April 30, 2011

"K" is for.... #disneyland

"K" is for Kilt!

This was as good as I could get with the archived pics and the lack of being at Disneyland in sooo long.
Now it's a treasure hunt find these:
Kelp (Nemo or Small World)
Kala (Tarzan) although I'm not sure there is anything with Kala on it
Kanga (Pooh Ride)
Kay (Sword in the Stone: don't know if there is anything there with him on it)
Koda &Kenai (DCA: Redwood Creek Challenge Trail)


To play along check out That Disney Blog

5 comments:

  1. kala is in today's post. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good "K" ideas and cute kilt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jill I saw!!! And then remembered that I saw her! I was trying to remember the name of the cat who is there in the tree. It may not have a name per say but thought it did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @dizzneemomma Thanks! Yeah the "K" idea all came crashing in when I was posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey lady! I've missed seeing your fun ABC pics the last couple of weeks. Hope everything is okay!

    ReplyDelete