Saturday, April 2, 2011

"G" is for goofing around #disneyland

So a bit of back story on this one. My son was on Treasure Island and the Columbia was running. My son does a thumbs up to everyone on the ship and one guy does a thumbs down and points to my son. As we make our way around the island we meet up with the ship again. This time my son gives the guy a thumbs down and the guy starts laughing. See pics!
 thumbs down guy....
 Son with thumbs down....
 Guy laughing!
More on goofing around is when you decide that you need a picture with your feet on a sign in Disneyland! I believe this was on a photo "mission" of my lovely friend Jill (correct me if I'm wrong ;-) ) The looks we got on this and someone offering to take this picture for us as well all added up to "goofing around".
And in the spirit of "goofing around" was my adorable husband letting two women dress him up in the shops! Such a good sport!
Remember to play along visit That Disney Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment